1. City crews have completed clearing of all blocked roads.
2. The debris-monitoring contractor has established operations at Venetian Gardens and Leesburg’s debris disposal site.
3. The debris-removal contractor has mobilized.
4. Debris removal operations began this Wednesday afternoon, September 13, and will continue daily from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., including weekend — until completed.
5. The Leesburg neighborhoods with the greatest damage are the Carver Heights, Beverly Shores, and Palmora Park communities; consequently, these areas have high priority for debris pickup.
6. Residents are urged to move debris to the curbside as soon as possible. Please do not place debris in the road.
7. The regular garbage collection schedule has resumed.
Note: All residents are reminded to separate vegetation/yard waste debris from construction debris. Construction debris includes plywood, fencing, roofing materials, storm-damaged furniture, storm-damaged appliances, etc.
(1) Household Trash (2) Construction Debris (3) Vegetation Debris