501 W. MEADOW STREET
LEESBURG, FLORIDA 34748
352.728.9786 EXT. 1152 FAX 352.326.6636
Clerk General E-MAIL
8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M. MONDAY - FRIDAY
The City Clerk is your resource for all information about Leesburg, overseeing everything from municipal records and archives to coordinating meetings and elections. The Clerk maintains public meeting agendas and minutes, legal notices, and provides support services to the City Commission.
The City of Leesburg proudly adheres to Florida's public record laws and operates with complete transparency for public review. The Clerk provides assistance in locating information and documents including city certificates, regulations, City Commission actions, contracts, permits, licenses, grants, surveys, deeds, and municipal election information.
For online record searches including:
1. Building permit and application fee balance - contact 352-728-9750
2. Code enforcement balance - contact 352-728-9892
3. Utility Balance - Customer Service General E-MAIL or call 352-728-9800
4. Miscellaneous accounts receivable balance - Customer Service General E-MAIL
5. Business tax licenses contact - 352-728-9760
6. Planning and zoning fee balance - 352-728-9760
7. Other inspection fee balance - 352-728-9760
• City Clerk General E-MAIL for request for records. For more information, call the Clerk's office at (352) 728-9786, ext. 1152.