Regular hours as of Monday, February 15, 2021
Open to the Public: Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Curbside service: Monday - Saturday, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Maximum Capacity: 50
Not open at this time:
Meeting Rooms, Technology Lab, Genealogy Area computers and tables,
Florida Room, and Passport Services.
- All computer use will be restricted to 90 minutes per day per person.
- Some computers and furniture are unavailable to facilitate social distancing.
- Tables and study rooms may be reserved for 90 minutes per day.
- The Library is not offering in-person programs and classes. See our online calendar of virtual programs and visit our Facebook page for more information.
- Auto-renewals stopped as of Monday, August 17, 2020.
- All items currently loaned will be due on the due date shown on patron account.
- Fines will begin to accrue as of October 1, 2020.
- Books have a 3-week loan period, popular bestsellers have a 2-week loan period, and DVDs & games have a 7-day loan period.
- Return all items in the lobby or the drive-up return on Elk Street.
The Friends of the Leesburg Library have served our community
for more than 60 years. Learn more about their work.
If you would like to receive a copy of our newsletter via email, we will add you to our email list.