100 E. Main St. Leesburg, FL 34748 | (352) 728-9790
Open Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday - Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- See our online calendar of programs and visit our Facebook page for more information.
- Sign up for our weekly email newsletter.
- Return all items in the lobby or the drive-up return on Elk Street.
- Books have a 3-week loan period, popular bestsellers have a 2-week loan period, and DVDs & games have a 7-day loan period.
2023 AARP Tax Aide
- Call (352) 717-4125 beginning January 18th and leave a voice message, or
- Send an email to Leesburgtax@gmail.com beginning January 18th, or
- Make an appointment in person at the Library beginning February 1st, from 9:15 am to 1:15 pm
Please bring a picture ID, Social Security cards for all dependents, and all tax documents needed to prepare your return. These include: W-2s, 1099s, property tax statements, unemployment, proof of donations or expenditures for energy credits, sales tax paid on new vehicle purchase, etc.
The Friends of the Leesburg Library have served our community for nearly 70 years. Friends volunteers operate the Barbara Morse Bookstore inside the library building. Visit them on Facebook for up-to-date information on bookstore hours, events, and fundraisers.
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.