LEESBURG’S FACADE, SIGN, & LANDSCAPING GRANT PROGRAM
The City of Leesburg wants to help you fix up your business. The City's Facade, Sign and Landscaping (FSL) Grant Program assists property owners in the City’s major roadway corridors by providing a financial incentive to replace signs, facades and landscapes that do not conform to the City’s current design standards. Participating businesses can receive up to $20,000.
Funding for the program is available to business/building owners on a first come first serve basis, located within targeted districts that include U.S. Highway 441, U.S. Highway 27, Dixie Highway, Main Street, and South Street.
(To view video, click on Facade Sign Landscapign Link or image below).
Link: Facade Sign Landscaping (FSL) video
- Up to $20,000 is available per participating business.
- Install new signage.
- Refresh your building’s exterior with new paint or siding .
- Add architectural amenities such as balconies awnings, or porches.
- Add or replace landscaping in concert with overall facade improvements.
- Download an application. You can also pick up an application up at City Hall, the Planning and Zoning Department, or the Leesburg Chamber of Commerce.
- For more information, call: 352-728-9760
- Architectural Design Ordinance
- Watch FSL Grants Interview (first 6 minutes of the video clip)