If you have forgotten your Password, you may select password reset and follow steps.
- Go to the Login (Upper Right Hand Corner)
- Click on the Reset Password link on the lower left had corner.
- Enter your email address.
There are 2 Reset Options:
1. Send Email
- This option will send email to your email address with an email link to reset password.
2. Answer Security Questions.
- This option can be done within this same site. Answer the security questions to reset password (The answers are not case sensitive).
- Once you have answered the security questions, click on the orange Continue Button (lower right hand side).
- Your password must have 1 uppercase letter 1 number and a minimum of 6 characters. Enter in New Password and Confirm Password. Your password will be updated.
- Then click on the Login link. Re-enter your email address and newly established password.
If you no longer have access to your eMail Address
1. Create a new user
2. Use a new email address or create one
3. Add account number and due date
4. Follow instructions for first time user.
Can I make a Payment without Logging into site? Yes, Quick Pay.
Yes, all you need is the account number and your credit card information.
- Go to Online Services for Utility Accounts
- Click Continue to Go to Online Site
- Click on Quick Pay (left hand menu option)
- Enter in Account number
- Click on Pay button
- Verify account information, then enter in dollar amount of payment
- You will be directed to our payment processor (Paymentus). This is a secured payment site.
How do I edit my credit card information?
1. If you had previously stored your credit card information and wish to continue to pay using this method, please be sure to verify your Wallet information. Go to Edit My Profile, then to Maintain Wallet.
2. If your credit card has expired, you will need to un-enroll from Autopay and re-enroll with new credit card information.
NOTICE: If your utility bill account is currently enrolled into Autopay and has billed, this is considered to be in PENDING payment status. If you have a pending payment, please contact Customer Service at (352) 728-9800 to assist you with this process as you will not be able to un-enroll and re-enroll without assistance from our Customer Service Team.
How to log in as a first time user?
First-time users must complete the following steps to view your account information.
1. You must have an email account to register.
2. Go to New User tab (upper right hand corner).
3. Fill In the Login Information. You must have a valid email address. Enter in a password. The password must have 1 uppercase letter 1 number and a minimum of 6 characters.
4. Complete Name and Address information
5. Complete Phone Number section - (At least one telephone number and then choose the Security Questions.
6. Click on the Create New User Orange Button.
7. Next, click on Exit. You will receive an email (from C2GAdministrator). Please open the email, and click on the link within that email to complete the registration process.
After you have clicked on the link to complete the registration process, a screen will appear that states your account has been enabled. Your registration process is now complete.
6. Then, Click the Login (upper right hand corner). Use your email address and new password for all future logons.
7. Use the Select Account function (the left hand side menu) to add your account, then Edit Master, Add Account. Enter your account number. The account number must be entered exactly as shown on the utility bill with the dash and no spaces, such as 123456-678999. Add your most recent bill due date using the drop down calendar. Click on Submit button.
8. For further assistance, call Leesburg Customer Service at (352) 728-9800
The City of Leesburg compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Standards.
Online Payment Services
The City of Leesburg has enhanced our online payment processing website in an effort to protect your personal information. This update includes some new features and meets annual compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Standards. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a proprietary information security standard for organizations that handle branded credit cards from the major card schemes including Visa, MasterCard and Discover.