The City of Leesburg provides the following services:
- Customer Service Department. The department is responsible for utility accounts regarding Leesburg's electric, natural gas, water, wastewater, irrigation, and solid waste services.
- Activating, transferring, and terminating services
- Customer Utility Account Management
- Online Utility Payment Services
- Utility Billing
- Power Outage Map
- Energy Efficiency Rebates
- Rental/Street Lighting
- Solar Installations
- Surge Protection/Meter Treater Program
- Solid Waste (Garbage) Services
- Residential, Commercial, and Bulk Collections
- Call Before You Dig 811
- Report Gas Leaks/Odors/Cut Lines, etc
- Educational Tours Water Conservation
- Incentive And Rebate Programs
- Rain Barrels
- Irrigation Restrictions and Watering Schedule
- Wastewater (commonly known as sewer or pollution abatement)
- Sewer Smoke Testing
- Control of rainwater runoff before it ends up in Leesburg’s lakes, streams, and wetlands.
Pay My Bill via Telephone - Available 24/7
To make a payment, retrieve balance or other account information: Call (352) 728-9810 (Please have your account number or telephone number available before call). Your account number can be found on your utility bill.
Turn On or Transfer Utility Services
- Complete the Online Utility Application. (There are 2 options: You may fill out the form and submit the application electronically or print it to submit in person).
- You will need picture identification (a driver's license, passport, government or military ID).
- Residential utility applicants must include a property rental or purchase agreement. (Real estate agents may use a listing agreement).
- Commercial utility applicants may provide a copy of the lease for commercial property or provide landlord verification.
Turn Off or Terminate Utility Service
Call Customer Service at (352) 728-9800 to turn off your utility service (OR) email Customer Service General E-MAIL your request with the following information: date of termination services, forwarding address, and last four digits of social security number for authorization of this request.
Go Paperless or Electronic Billing
Customer Service General E-MAIL or call customer service at (352) 728-9800